NO VETERAN LEFT BEHIND
Ponce D. Clay formerly served as the Division Director of Veteran Services for the Wayne County Department of Health, Veterans and Community Wellness—a perfect role for this retired U.S. Navy officer who spent over 20 years serving his country.
Clay Law provides assistance to Wayne County Veterans, their spouses and dependents who seek assistance in the application, access and appeals of Federal, State and County Veteran benefits in the following areas:
- Temporary emergency financial assistance
- Burial assistance
- Veterans Administration compensation/Disability applications
- County Veteran Benefit Appeals
We Are Here To Help
As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business we proudly assists our brave veterans of the United States armed forces. For further details on this business classification, verification guides and regulations, please visit the Vets First Verification Program website here.
The Near-Term Objectives Are:
- A direct marketing campaign to inform the veteran public about the services the office provides
- Deliberate outreach to Wayne County veterans
- Enhancing the service delivery by leveraging technology in order to allow greater access to eligible veterans and their families.